We are looking for a senior UX designer to our Stockholm office who wants to be part of our journey and bring our Acceleration Software ReExecute to a new level.
What you get when you join us:
- A collaborative startup environment
- Having an environment that encourages asking questions, taking risks and champion new ideas
- Design products with a high-level of complexity
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new features
- Establishing user-centric work processes such as design sprint and design studios
We believe this about you:
- Expert in user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis and usability
- Expert in translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, journey maps, mental models, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Expert knowledge and experience with heuristic and competitive assessments
- Expert at incorporating/recommending changes to design best practices, standards etc.
- Experience designing SaaS products for the B2B market in a distributed Agile environment.
- Generate actionable insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Communicate results and illustrate findings in understandable, compelling and creative way
- 5+ years experience within UX for complex web applications for external users
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both in speech and writing
Portfolio required for consideration.