Help us change how the world works
Large organizations are broken. Our Enterprise Acceleration Software helps them create a better user experience through prioritizing, steer and measure their work in real-time
About Reforce International
Reforce International is the developer behind the leading Strategy and Business Acceleration software ReExecute that offers digitalized goal steering and guarantees at least 30% acceleration with measurable and financial results, providing a real-time overview of execution. The SaaS product is based on acceleration technology that helps organizations to free up time, prioritize, focus and make commitments on a weekly basis.
Reforce International is a global company with headquarters in Stockholm. Our client list includes some of the world’s largest companies. Reforce International successfully carried out a pre-IPO during August 2019, taking in MSEK 51 from Creades and Swedbank Robur to continue to rapidly grow internationally.
Do you share our passion and want to work closely with senior management of the leading brands in the Nordics, Europe and USA? Are you interested in becoming a part of an entrepreneurial, flat and ambitious team?
Good! Our ambition is to find the next key players who want to join our journey.
About the position
We are looking for Customer Success Specialists to join our team in Stockholm. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing a high-level service to C-level individuals from midsize to global companies. Together with different teams of client specific specialists you will ensure they find Reforce International services valuable. You will need to understand their most important initiatives, align ReExecute and help Reforce maintain its growth by ensuring high return on investment for our customers and a strong client retention.
- Execute all aspects for the company globally of;
- Training & on-boarding of new customers
- Customer support
- Proactive management of our customers’ adoption and success with ReExecute
- Measurement and securing customer case studies (ie. validated ROI, success stories, etc.)
- Execute process, tools, and frameworks for how to train, onboard, and maximize adoption of our customers by segment – both Enterprise and Corporate
- Drive initiatives that minimize churn of existing customers
- First line of support to end customers and second line for strategic partners
- Contribute to product roadmap and design decisions by being the “voice of the customer” internally
- Participate in product launch and go to market planning, especially as it relates to rolling out new products to our existing customer base
- Be the Technical expert and assist customers on how implement a Business Agile steering model using ReExecute to set them up for success
- Conduct “Quarterly” Business Reviews with Accounts
- Net revenue retention, minimization of customer churn
- Customer adoption of ReExecute, measured by daily, weekly, and monthly active users
- Customer satisfaction, NPS, case studies
- Achievement of SLA for customer support (response & resolution times)
- Experience delivering customer training and/or on-boarding resources in a SaaS solution
- Experience managing user adoption across a diverse customer base - mid-market corporations, and large enterprise
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Experience with Intercom
- Fluent in Swedish and English and maybe (not obligatory) fluent in a third language
- Experience with Change Management / Management Consulting to better support our customers, you will be working with both our client specific teams as your customers so having that knowledge is a huge plus
- Experience managing customers in a land & expand go to market strategy
- High level of cultural adaptability in different markets (i.e. customers in different countries)
- Opportunity to develop your career with the world’s leading and fast-growing acceleration software company
- Competitive compensation and performance-based bonus structure
- Company benefits such as: health insurance, wellness rewards and seven weeks’ holiday
- Professional onboarding structure in order to get you up and running quickly, assigned mentor and shadowing top performers
How do I apply to Reforce International?
A future together with us begins with investing some time to assess if we fit together. We do this through two customized online tests that take about 30 minutes. Because of the high number of applicants, we're unable to meet with anyone before the tests are completed. The tests will be sent to your email when you finished the application.