Help us change how the world works
Large organizations are broken. Our Enterprise Acceleration Software helps them create a better user experience through prioritizing, steer and measure their work in real-time
About Reforce International
Reforce International is the developer behind the leading Strategy and Business Acceleration software ReExecute that offers digitalized goal steering and guarantees at least 30% acceleration with measurable and financial results, providing a real-time overview of execution. The SaaS product is based on acceleration technology that helps organizations to free up time, prioritize, focus and make commitments on a weekly basis.
Reforce International is a global company with headquarters in Stockholm. Our customer list includes some of the world’s largest companies. Reforce International successfully carried out a pre-IPO during August 2019, taking in MSEK 51 from Creades and Swedbank Robur to continue to rapidly grow internationally.
Do you share our passion and want to work closely with senior management of the leading brands in the Nordics, Europe and USA? Are you interested in becoming a part of an entrepreneurial, flat and ambitious team?
Good! Our ambition is to find the next key players who want to join our journey.
About the position
We are looking for Business Directors / Managers to join our team in Stockholm. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing a high-level service to CEOs, and C-level individuals from midsize to global companies. Together with a team of specialists you will ensure they find Reforce International services valuable. You will need to understand their most important initiatives, align ReExecute and help Reforce maintain its growth by ensuring high return on investment for our customers and a strong customer retention.
- Your mission is to onboard our customers into a Business Agile steering model and to assist the Senior Management of our customers to get maximum value of both the methodology and ReExecute.
- Your journey together with our customers often lasts 3-5 years and so you continuously have to assist them in maintaining the steering model updated according to their strategy. This allows you to unlock more value for our customers, creating a virtuous circle that ensures mutual success.
- Continuously assist our customers’ Senior Management Team to update the steering model in order to maximize ROI
- Conduct “Quarterly” Business Reviews with Accounts
- Drive initiatives that minimize churn of existing customers
- Net revenue retention, minimization of customer churn
- Net customer conversion
- Identification and upsell of revenue expansion opportunities among existing accounts
- You should have a bachelor-level degree or higher
- 2-5 years previous experience that may include:
- Management consulting
- Change management
- Operational development
- Project management
- Implementation of IT applications such as CRM, marketing automation etc.
- Process mapping and analysis
- Deep understanding of corporate financials and a keen interest in different business models
- Experience of project leadership and how to strategically develop and expand an account
- Fluent in Swedish and English and maybe (not obligatory) fluent in a third language
- Experience managing customers in a land & expand go to market strategy
- Opportunity to develop your career with the world’s leading and fast-growing acceleration software company
- Competitive compensation and performance-based bonus structure
- Company benefits such as: health insurance, wellness rewards and seven weeks’ holiday
- Professional onboarding structure in order to get you up and running quickly, assigned mentor and shadowing top performers
How do I apply to Reforce International?
A future together with us begins with investing some time to assess if we fit together. We do this through two customized online tests that take about 30 minutes. Because of the high number of applicants, we're unable to meet with anyone before the tests are completed. The tests will be sent to your email when you finished the application.