Help us change how the world works
Large organizations are broken. Our Enterprise Acceleration Software helps them create a better user experience through prioritizing, steer and measure their work in real-time.
About Reforce International:
Reforce International is the developer behind the leading Strategy and Business Acceleration software ReExecute that offers digitalized goal steering and guarantees at least 30% acceleration with measurable and financial results, providing a real-time overview of execution. The SaaS product is based on acceleration technology that helps organizations to free up time, prioritize, focus and make commitments on a weekly basis.
Reforce International is a global company with headquarters in Stockholm. Our customer list includes some of the world’s largest companies. Reforce International successfully carried out a pre-IPO during August 2019, taking in MSEK 51 from Creades and Swedbank Robur to continue to rapidly grow internationally.
About the position:
Are you passionate about doing business at highest level? Are you comfortable in a target-driven environment? Good! Our ambition is to find the next key player who wants to join our journey.
We are looking for a senior Sales Manager to join our team in Stockholm. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing a high-level service to CEOs, and C-level individuals from midsize to global companies.
You will establish relationships with clients at the highest level ensuring they find Reforce International services valuable. You will need to understand their most important initiatives, the business potential and help Reforce maintain its growth by ensuring high return on investment and strong client retention.
As a part of our ambitious Sales team you will have a new sales responsibility targeting both Swedish and international costumers according to our growth strategy.
- You should have a bachelor-level degree or higher,
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in senior sales, as a CEO or as a C-level executive with a proven track record of doing large deals and / or;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant sales experience within enterprise SaaS solutions to C-levels executives
- Deep understanding of corporate financials and a keen interest in different business models
- A true passion in sales with a documented track record
- Opportunity to develop your career with the world’s leading and fast-growing acceleration software company
- Competitive compensation and performance-based bonus structure
- Company benefits such as: health insurance, wellness rewards and seven weeks’ holiday
- Professional onboarding structure in order to get you up and running quickly, assigned mentor and shadowing top performers
- Fluent in Swedish and English and maybe (not obligatory) fluent in a third language
How do I apply to Reforce International?
A future together with us begins with investing some time to assess if we fit together. We do this through two customized online tests that take about 30 minutes. Because of the high number of applicants, we're unable to meet with anyone before the tests are completed. The tests will be sent to your email when you finished the application.